- Surface mounted technology to improve the reliability of the circuit.
- Incredible small dimension with high voltage.
- AC and DC dual voltage support.
- We present industrial chips to meet industrial application temperature requirements.
- Optoelectronic isolation for analog voltage / PWM pulse / pulse frequency signal and other security interfaces.
- Super reliable design with safe foreward and reverse, safe start, anti-interference, over temperature / over current / short circuit / under voltage / over voltage and other protections.
Definition of Part number:
Peak current limit
AC/DC input ①
Max speed range ③
SV ramp RC time
Sensor type ⑤
Speed regulation type ⑥
Loop type ⑦
Loop control ⑧
PG type ⑨
① : This code shows the DC Power input type of the drive: ADC = AC and DC dual purpose; DC = Normal DC input; LDC = Ultra low voltage DC input; WDC = Wide range DC input; AC = AC input.
② : This code shows the parameter type of the drive: S = Simple fixed parameter; N = Variable parameter; H = High current; SH = Small type high voltage; HV = High voltage.
③ : This code shows the max speed range of the drive, the unit is rpm/100.
④ : This code shows the temperature range of the drive: T = -40 ~ +65 ℃ , None = -10 ~ +45℃ .
⑤ : This code shows the hall sensor degree of the drive: A = 60° Hall sensor, None = 120° Hall sensor.
⑥ : This code shows the speed regulation type: P = 0-3KHz speed regulation, None = 0-10V voltage or PWM speed regulation.
⑦ : This colde shows the loop type: C = Electric current loop, None = Speed loop.
⑧ : This code shows the open loop control or close loop control: K = Open loop control, None = Close loop control.
⑨ : This code shows the PG type: F = PG synchronize to one phase hall signal, None= 6 times frequency multiplier of hall signal.
Note: In order to let the part number easier to read, Some part number code will not be shown in the specification table, a code “X” will be instead. The full part number will be provided in the quotation or the proforma invoice…
[email protected] customizable
- ★ in the table means “Customizable”
- All the drivers in the above table can use AC and also DC input. When use AC, the driving voltage mode in the motor port is DC, the voltage is 1.4 times than input AC voltage. When use DC, the driving voltage mode in the motor port is DC, the voltage is same with input DC voltage
1. Power Supply Port:
This driver can be used for wide range voltage both in DC or AC. For AC supply the voltage is 45~140/45~275V, 50-60Hz AC single phase. For DC supply, the voltage is 60~200/60~385V. L, N does not distinguish the +/-polar and can be connect randomly. Please take attention to the high voltage warning.
2. Motor Windings Port:
Connect three phases of windings to the U/V/W points in correct sequence. PE on motor case must be connected to PE point of this port for safety. Please take attention to the high voltage warning.
3. Motor Hall Sensor Port:
Connect Hall sensors Hu/Hv/Hw to the port in correct sequence. This port is insulated from inside circuit by optocoupler and power Vc supply is provided by driver.
4. Control Signal Port:
This port is insulated from inside circuit by optocoupler and one line isolated 12V power supply is provided by driver for external use, the current is less than 50mA.
- F/R: Rotating direction control. The driver can provide safety forward/reverse control.
If the direction is changed suddenly when the motor is running, the motor will cut down the power and sliding to zero speed smoothly and then change rotating direction in order to avoid the shock impact. At the moment that the driver power up, if the speed is not zero, then it will start until the speed is zero.
- EN: Enable control function. Enable when optocoupler conduct. The driver can only be work when enable. The alarm can be reset by EN=disable once
- SV: Speed control instruction input. Analog reference voltage input of 0~10V. Input impedance 200K. It is insulated from inside circuit by a optocoupler. Also can input amplitude 10V, frequency 50-100Hz PWM instruction. When F-V converter inside, it can input amplitude 10V, frequency 0-3KHz pulse to do the speed control.
- NC: The port is unavailable.
- PG: Speed pulse output in OC（30Vmax/5mA）. This signal can be made in synchronize to one phase hall sensor signal or 6 times frequency multiplier. The motor speed is in proportion to the frequency. Motor speed（rpm）=PG frequency（Hz）x120/N. N is the pole number of motor. Or, motor speed（rpm）=PG frequency（Hz）x120/N/6 (6 times frequency multiplier).
- AL: Alarm output in OC（30Vmax/5mA）. The driver has self-diagnostic function. When the following conditions come, the alarm comes up, and optocoupler will conduct.
For items of NO.1~6, green LED P/A will be blinking. The alarm can be reset by EN=disable once.
For items of NO.7, red LED will brighten. The alarm can be reset only you Off-on supply again.
1. Incorrect Hall signal 2. Low control voltage 3. OT at main chip 4. LV or OV at power supply voltage 5. current continuous overload (Peak current limiting) over 6 seconds 6. Case temperature over (red alarm LED blinking) 7. Short circuit in motor windings.
Vc,SGND：One line isolated 12V power supply is provided by driver for external use, the current is less than 50mA.
5. LED Display:
- HV: DC bus voltage instruction LED. Green color LED. High voltage on DC power line when brighten. Warning: Do not open the case and touch the high voltage parts when this LED brightens.
- P/A: Green color LED. Control supply and Alarm. LED will be blinking in alarm state.
- SC/OT: Short circuit/over temperature indicator LED. Red color LED. When short circuit in windings of motor, the LED will be brighten. The alarm can be reset only you Off-on supply again after removal of fault. When over temperature at driver case the LED will be blinking. The alarm can be reset by EN after apply the cooling measures.
R-SV: Reference ratio, 0-100%. Usually used for precisely calibrating in full speed control instructions. Also can be used for internal speed control potentiometer by its attenuation effect.
|Heat sink||Motor tuning||Logo / brandmark|
- Heat Sink: Heat sink can be added according to customer request.
- Motor Tuning: Drivers can be tuned to fit the motors with different poles to match customer’s applications.
- Logo and brandmark: Customer’s Logo/brandmark can be printed on the frame of the driver according to the customer’s request.